Beachborough is a leading co-educational Independent Preparatory school located on the borders of Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Northamptonshire. With a current pupil roll of 385 children from 2 ½ to 13 years of age and strong waiting lists for places, our school is in great shape with very exciting plans for future development.
We are currently seeking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic teacher to join our happy and dedicated teaching team from September 2021.
Set in an idyllic location, our excellent facilities and small classes provide opportunities for lots of active and creative learning. Our children ‘sparkle’ every day and are highly motivated and eager to learn.
In addition to a full time teaching commitment, the successful candidate will demonstrate a desire to contribute to the games / sports and extra-curricular life of our busy and friendly Preparatory school.
• Are you ready for a new and exciting adventure?
• Are you looking for a new challenge as a teacher in a thriving Preparatory School for children from 2 ½ to 13 years of age?
• Are you an ambitious, forward thinking, fun, energetic and caring professional?
• Can you motivate, inspire and lead children, staff and parents in an environment of high support, challenge, care and reward?
• Are you a self-starter, hungry to make a ‘real difference’ in the future lives of children?
• Are you looking for an exciting new teaching opportunity that will be professionally invigorating, challenging and rewarding?
• Are you interested in the development of children as ‘world ready’ learners and global citizens?
If this excites you, we would like to hear from you…
Full details of the role, including the application process, are included in the attached candidate pack and can be found on the ‘vacancies’ page of our school website.
Further information about Beachborough is available at: www.beachborough.com
Completed application forms should be sent to: email@example.com by 12 noon on Friday 14 May 2021
NQTs are welcome to apply for this position.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 13 years