Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you relish the chance to support colleagues to make rapid sustained school improvement? If so, The Grange School has the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Curriculum Coordinator for Design and Technology and Art to lead an enthusiastic and committed team. The development of the subjects is a key feature of the post.
We are looking for a colleague who has:
- The ability to raise the expectations and aspirations of students from all backgrounds;
- A record of outstanding practice in learning and teaching;
- A strong leader with a commitment to teamwork and excellent interpersonal skills;
- The vision to promote Design & Technology and Art in exciting and innovative ways.
The students and staff at The Grange School make it a fantastic place to work. Our students are friendly and confident and we strive to ensure that they achieve the success that they deserve. Together, we have created a successful community school where students learn the skills for success. We provide an excellent induction programme and a wide range of development opportunities for all staff.
Closing Date: Tuesday 18 May 2021
Interview Date: Friday 21 May 2021
Candidates are welcome to contact the school prior to interview. Further details about the school are available on our website. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students, thus an enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
The Grange School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
About the Grange School
We are a mixed, non-selective 11-18 Foundation secondary school situated in the market town of Aylesbury and ten minutes from the Chiltern Hills – an area of outstanding natural beauty. We are close to Oxford, High Wycombe and...