We seek an enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious School Improvement Consultant for our school who is committed to the highest standards and who can demonstrate leadership and management skills compatible with our schools vision, mission and values.
The School Improvement Consultant will be responsible for promoting school improvement by assisting the academy to systematically plan, articulate, and implement the curriculum, instruction, and assessment in order to improve student achievement in the school.
The ideal candidate must have the following key competencies:
- Is able to continue to help us to raise the standards of teaching & learning, leading & promoting outstanding teaching on a day to day basis.
- Can work effectively with other school leaders, helping to promote and embed the schools mission and vision statements.
- Can balance their operational and strategic responsibilities on a day to day basis, ensuring successful outcomes always.
- Is a great communicator and able to forge excellent relationships with all stakeholders, parents, staff and pupils.
Salary and benefits package:
- Competitive Tax free salary, depending upon qualifications & experience
- Two Bedroom Fully Furnished Apartment with paid utilities
- Joining/repatriation ticket, Yearly annual return ticket, medical insurance, visa and residency for self, spouse and two nominated dependents
- Private medical insurance for self, spouse and two nominated dependents
- Free Schooling at Ta’allum Group Schools - 100% discount on tuition, registration and exam fees
- End of Service Benefit Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary as per Qatar Labor law
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.
The selected applicant will be required to provide criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) before employment is confirmed. Candidates from outside the authority of the DBS will be required to provide an approved Certificate from the similar authority in the Country in which he/she is currently residing.
Please send the following to the HR Department at email@example.com :
• Detailed up to date CV with covering letter
• Job Application Form
Please visit our websites – www.taalumgroup.com and http://aja.edu.qa/ to find out more about Al Jazeera Academy and the Ta’allum Group of schools.
Al Jazeera Academy
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
Al Jazeera Academy - A Unique Cultural Experience
Al Jazeera Academy provides a wonderful experience for prospective staff to work and grow in a unique cultural setting. Our students are mostly native Qatari, well motivated, courteous and a ple...