‘Come and join our fantastically supportive school, working in a brilliant department with superb facilities’
(Science) Lead Teacher of Chemistry:
Mainscale + £3000 TLR allowance
For September 2018
• Are you a Chemistry graduate?
• Looking for a promotion and the chance to demonstrate your skills?
• Want to use your Chemistry knowledge and understanding to support teaching and learning?
• Want to work as part of a team to ensure high outcomes?
• Have the desire to teach in the best facilities around?
We are looking to appoint a lead teacher in Chemistry to support the quality of teaching and learning within the department. You will work closely with the ‘Science Directorship’ team in ensuring that Chemistry is taught to the highest possible standard, allowing students to achieve grades 7-9. This is an exciting opportunity for a ‘high flyer’ relatively new to the profession.
Start: September 2018
Closing Date for applications: 3.00pm Wednesday 18th April 2018
Please see our recruitment pack available on our website www.bexhillacademy.org under ‘community’ and then ‘vacancies’ for more details. Please note that we do not accept CV’s or Agency referrals - please use the academy application form. Completed application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bexhill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young children, therefore all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).