We provide a stimulating and caring environment that is conducive to the needs and capabilities of all our children. We create a curriculum that is inspiring and ensures our children make the necessary progress through high standards of teaching and learning.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a creative, inspiring and outstanding primary school practitioner to work in our Year 2 team.
• An organisation committed to excellence where pupils and staff are valued.
• An innovative, vibrant and forward thinking school.
• An experienced, creative, supportive and committed staff team that work hard for the benefit of all the children.
• Exceptional professional development opportunities within a large vibrant primary school as part of the Clevedon Learning Trust
• Outstanding professional qualities and track record of success.
• A commitment to be part of an innovative and forward thinking school where standards matter.
• An ability to inspire curiosity and ignite passion for learning in pupils.
• Has experience of working in Key Stage 1.
• A commitment to high standards, personal success and self-development.
If you are interested in this post please contact the school to discuss further or to arrange a visit to the school.
An application form and further details are available from:
Tel: 01275 876432 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Noon 29th November
Interviews are expected to be held Friday 6th December
The Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and all applicants will be vetted through ISA/DBS checks.