0.5 Community Teacher - ICT
Salary - £24,566 pro rata
Closing Date – 12pm, Thursday 20th July 2017
Interview Date –TBC
Lancashire Adult Learning are looking for a talented and student focused 0.5 Community Teacher-ICT to join their enthusiastic team!
Lancashire Adult Learning (LAL) is an adult education college providing opportunities for individuals to learn, develop, work and prosper, at all stages of life. The college is focused on making Lancashire a place where everyone matters; a place where everyone can enjoy equal and quality life chances, and be respected in their communities. Part of Nelson and Colne College (Ofsted Outstanding), Lancashire Adult Learning offer a fantastic benefits package including a generous occupational pension scheme and access to continued professional development.
Delivering inspiring and exciting adult programmes in ICT, the ideal candidate will focus on embracing the College ethos that every learner will achieve their full potential and positively represent the College both internally and externally at all times.
Main duties include:
• Teach on a range of community adult programmes in ICT, delivering effective learning (405 annual hours)
• Teach and assess Functional Skills in ICT
• Plan and prepare high quality teaching and learning
• Develop and share resources with the team
• Follow College procedures on RARPA for adult and community learners
• Prepare learners for accreditation where appropriate
The ideal candidate will have:
• Degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject area
• Recognised teaching qualification, or a willingness to achieve one within three years of appointment
• A higher degree or advanced qualification (desirable)
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this post and would like to find out more, please visit our website and complete an online application form.
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.