Nelson and Colne College Group is a beacon for educational excellence, made up of a family of colleges – Nelson & Colne College, Lancashire Adult Learning & Accrington & Rossendale College. We are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Media Lecturer to join our Creative & Digital team on a part-time, fixed-term basis working 21 hours per week covering maternity leave. This post will initially be for a period of 9-12 months from the successful candidate’s start date but there may be the opportunity for the role to be extended.
Main duties include:
• Teaching within the Creative & Digital team on a range of programmes, on the main teaching Creative Media RQF specification, delivering effective learning for students
• Prepare engaging sessions for delivery through remote teaching
• Develop and share resources for the course/subject
• Deliver enrichment and enhancement activities
• Complete required assessment duties in relation to student assignments
• Maintain comprehensive, up to date records and provide information, as requested, using College systems to track and communicate student progress
The ideal candidate will have:
• Degree in a relevant subject area or appropriate professional qualification
• Recognised teaching qualification or a willingness to achieve this within three years of appointment
• Successful teaching experience in relevant subject area (Media)
• Good knowledge of MS Teams
How to apply:
If you're interested in this post and would like to know more, then please visit our website and complete an application form.
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.
Nelson and Colne College
- Further Education
- Students of age 16+ years
Nelson and Colne College, located in the town of Nelson, Lancashire, offers further education to 1,600 full-time students and 3,500 part-time adults. The college was founded during the reorganisation of education in Pendle in the early 1970s and crea...