0.8 Dyslexia Specialist
Location: Covent Garden, London.
Salary: £37,022 – £40,179 per annum pro rata inclusive of London Weighting. Appointments are made at the bottom of the salary scale but relevant past experience is taken into account in the spinal point awarded.
Hours: 28 hours per week. This post includes evening and occasional weekend work.
Unleash your Potential:
We’re looking for an organised and proactive individual to coordinate and supervise support for students with dyslexia/SPLD and other neuro-diverse conditions, within the Access, Inclusion and Support department.
Be part of our Community:
City Lit is London's largest provider of learning for adults, inspiring over 30,000 students a year and offering more then 5,000 courses. As a leader in our field, we have a reputation for delivering a high quality student experience. However our reach and impact within London is far reaching and through the support of our Community Outreach department extends beyond our campus’s to bring City Lit’s teaching into the community.
What we are Looking for:
· A post-graduate (level 7) qualification in assessing and supporting specific learning difficulties or level 7 assessing for access arrangements.
· Experience of assessing and teaching adults with dyslexia and SPLD.
· The knowledge and skills to lead on inclusive approaches to working with dyslexic and neuro-diverse learners college wide.
· The ability to motivate, inspire and supervise a high performing team of support tutors, including recruitment and induction.
· A level 2 qualifications in both Literacy and Numeracy (or equivalent).
Please complete our online application form using the following web link: https://isw.changeworknow.co.uk/citylit/vms/e/careers/search/new
Closing Date: 23:59 on 3rd June 2018
Interview Date: 11th June 2018
City Lit promotes and values equality and diversity.