Harris Academy Tottenham is a new academy with a specialism in Mathematics and Enterprise, rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted in 2017. This will be an exciting opportunity to be part of an excellent team who will develop and provide outstanding teaching and learning and exceptional outcomes for students from 3-18 years of age.
We are looking for 1:1 Learning Support Assistants to join our team at Harris Academy Tottenham. This is a great opportunity to support a child on a one to one basis in gaining the academic skills, social skills and knowledge for a successful future, supporting them as they think, play, discover and wonder.
What we are looking for:
- An engaging person with the ability to interest, encourage and motivate children when supporting their learning and development
- An excellent team worker, who can work closely with class teachers and support them with their planning, preparation and assessment activities
- A person with the ability to support individual pupils to help them make excellent progress
Why work at Harris Academy Tottenham?
- The opportunity to work at an Outstanding academy
- The opportunity to be involved in a new and exciting academy
- A calm, well-disciplined yet positive and innovative learning environment
- Excellent prospects for future promotion
- A fantastic community of parents and children who deserve the best
As part of the Harris Federation, you can expect to work in an atmosphere of mutual support and co-operation.
Please download the Candidate Information Pack via the apply link for further details and full responsibilities.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.