1:1 SEN support
£65 - £70 per day
Salary is dependant on experience, training, or qualifications. you must have experience working with SEND children and preferably Level 2 or 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools.
Starting immediately Vision for Education are looking to recruit a 1:1 SEN learning support assistant to join a friendly school in the Tameside area.
As part of your role, we expect you to have excellent rapport building skills and yet you should be nurturing in your approach. Working 1:1 with a SEND pupil you must have experience in this field. As you will be assisting this child throughout the day you must ensure that you have good energy levels to keep the child engaged and behaviour management strategies to de- escalate and prevent the child going into crisis.
This lovely school located in Tameside are looking to appoint a compassionate and supportive 1:1 SEND specialist to support a young primary pupil. This school makes certain that every single student and family feels welcome and understood on equal terms due to the strong foundations set from the school ethos. Full of students that not only ask great questions but do so with great frequency and ferocity, this school radiates a positivity.
To be considered for the 1:1 SEN support position, you will have:
• Level 2 or 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
• Will have recent experience working with SEND pupils
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a 1:1 SEN support who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact me directly via email email@example.com or call our lovely primary team on 0161 273 7475 where we will be more than happy to have a chat with you!