We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic 1:1 Specialist Maths Teacher to join our highly committed and professional team from September 2019. The focus of the role will be providing additional Maths support to students with specific learning difficulties or those who have been identified as working below expectation. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Maths Teacher with great communication and coaching skills. This is a part time post working at our Senior Girls’ School (approximately 12 lessons of 35 minutes per week - subject to timetables)
To be successful in this role, you must be:-
• Suitably qualified with QTS obtained in the appropriate age range
• Experienced teaching Maths at KS3 and KS4.
• Passionate in using your knowledge of current theory and practice in teaching and learning to provide highly effective curriculum delivery, in a stimulating and enjoyable way.
• An enthusiastic team player, willing to make a full contribution to the work of the department.
• Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team.
Above all you must want the very best for our pupils and be prepared to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child within a broad curricular and co-curricular programme, and of achieving high standards. In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.