Farleigh School seeks to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work within our vibrant and well-resourced Pre-Prep School, supporting an individual child in Year 2 with Cerebral Palsy and Speech, Language and Communication Needs.
The successful candidate will:
• have a relevant NVQ level 3 qualification or above
• demonstrate good subject knowledge in English and Maths
• be committed to providing the best possible learning experiences for every child
• it is desirable that you have experience of Makaton
In return we will offer the successful candidate:
• an outstanding working environment
• happy, enthusiastic pupils who enjoy learning
• supportive colleagues
• a strong sense of community
Working hours will be 33.75 per week with working hours from 8.15 am – 3.30 pm Monday to Friday. This is a term time only position.
For further information and an application pack please contact the Human Resources department on 01264 712863 or email email@example.com
Farleigh School reserves the right to appoint at any time in the recruitment process.
Farleigh School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant(s) must be willing to undergo appropriate Child Protection Screening, including references from past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure.