We are looking to appoint a committed, highly skilled teaching assistant.
This post is temporary for 1 year, to be reviewed.
Roseacre is a three form entry Primary Academy and Nursery in South Shore, Blackpool. Although we are larger than the average primary school, we work in small phases, with each phase having its own leader. Rated as ‘good’ at our last Ofsted inspection (April 2018), Governors and staff work together to improve outcomes for Roseacre children and strive for ‘outstanding.’
Governors and staff are inordinately proud of Roseacre’s reputation, its standing in the community it serves and the children who attend; they know it is a special place to work and to learn. Roseacre’s Values of respect, honesty, tolerance, excellence, determination and courage form the backbone of the school, underpin everything we do and are celebrated widely. Governors are looking to appoint a candidate who advocate these values and who demonstrate a true desire to work at Roseacre and be part of this exceptional team.
In particular we are looking for someone who:
● Is determined and resilient with high expectations of themselves and others.
● Understands how children learn and develop and provides exciting, rich opportunities in which they will thrive.
● Will ensure excellence and enjoyment for all our children.
● Is able to meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
● Is flexible and has a good sense of humour.
● Wants the best for every child and works tirelessly to achieve this.
In return we can offer:
● Polite, hard-working children who enjoy coming to school.
● A hardworking, dedicated, friendly team of professionals who strive for excellence in everything they do.
● Well-resourced facilities.
● High quality support and CPD opportunities.
● Close working relationships with external partners and collaborative networks.
● Fantastic children and parents who deserve the best.
Roseacre Primary Academy and Nursery has an inclusive approach and, as such, we need someone who is caring, approachable and who can bring out the best in our children, whilst maintaining high expectations. Enthusiasm, energy and a sense of humour are a must!
Applications through TES.
1. Read the job description and person specification carefully.
2. Complete the application form online.
3. Ensure your supporting letter is concise and relates to the person specification.
Closing date for applications: Friday 20th November 2020
Interviews: Tuesday 24th November 2020
Achievement through Collaboration Multi-Academy Trust is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Roseacre Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years
Welcome to Roseacre Primary Academy and Nursery, your children are our priority
At Roseacre Primary Academy we foster a shared vision of “Excellence for All – Excellence from All”, encouraging every child and adult to give their best and to expe...