STEP Academy Trust is an exciting, dynamic place to work that can offer great opportunities to the right candidate. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, join us as we ‘Strive Together for Excellence in Partnership’.
We are looking to appoint a 1:1 Teaching Assistant to join the team at Turnham Academy.
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic children, who are keen to learn;
- a dedicated leadership team, who are committed to supporting and developing colleagues;
- excellent professional development and promotion opportunities;
- free school lunch, freshly cooked each day in our Academies;
- membership to Perkbox discount scheme;
- 50% reduction to Benenden Health Care subscriptions;
- a friendly and welcoming working environment.
Our ideal candidate will:
- be passionate about working with children and as part of a team;
- have vision and energy and be able to support change;
- be able to develop a mentoring relationship with pupils needing particular support;
- have the ability to work under the instruction and guidance of teaching and senior staff to undertake support programmes for a child with an EHCP.
You are welcome to contact us for an informal discussion about this post prior to application, please contact the school office to make arrangements.
The Job Description/Person Specification and Application Form can be downloaded from the STEP website – www.stepacademytrust.org. Completed application forms with supporting statements written in line with the person specification should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org - CVs are not accepted.
STEP Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
STEP Academy Trust believes that its workforce should reflect the local community and that all groups within the community should have equal access to the Trust’s employment opportunities. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Applicants must hold the right to work in the UK.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.