1:1 Teaching Assistant
Orchard Meadow Primary School
Permanent - Term Time
Salary Scale/ Grade: 5 (£8.70 an hour) pro-rata
Hours: 32.50 a week (Mon – Fri, 8.30am 3.30pm)
Start Date: ASAP
This is an exciting opportunity to join a committed team working to ensure the best educational offer to the children and families at Orchard Meadow.
· Work with the class teacher to support the progress of a child with SEND, to ensure they achieve the highest possible outcomes.
· Focus on supporting the child towards greater independence in their learning & to ensure they have the support & challenge to learn & thrive.
· Make a child feel special.
· Ensure the Academy and school vision is demonstrated in daily work and communications within the school community.
We can offer you:-
· A challenging and rewarding role having a direct impact on the lives of children.
· A supportive working environment within which to work.
· Opportunities to train and develop as an educational practioner.
We would love you to visit to find out more about the role, please contact the school office on 01865 778609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange a school visit.
Closing Date: Noon on Tuesday 29th August 2017
Interview Date: Friday 8th September 2017
All applications must be submitted on the Blackbird Academy Trust application form. We are unable to accept CV applications.
The Blackbird Academy Trust takes safeguarding children seriously, the successful applicant will have to undergo a DBS check and references will be required in line with our Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy.
For further information about Orchard Meadow Primary School and the role go to http://www.orchardmeadowprimary.com/173/work-for-us or make a request by emailing Tina Arundell - email@example.com