£25 - £30 per hour
January 2022 – September 2022
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is QTS in Secondary English, Maths or Science but with experience teaching all 3 core subjects to a lower level for students with SEND.
Vision for Education are seeking a Tutor to work 1:1 with students with SEND or under Local Authority Care who are struggling with accessing their learning in a mainstream classroom environment. You will be required to differentiate and deliver work set by the students usual class teacher in an accessible and supportive way dependent on the needs of your student/s.
Vision for Education are working with a number of schools across Sheffield supporting the provision for their students with SEND or under Local Authority Care who are still within mainstream education, but struggling to access their education in a full class environment and require specialist intervention to support within core subjects.
To be considered for the Tutor position, you will:
• Hold QTS in Secondary English, Maths or Science and have the ability to differentiate and deliver across the subjects.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Subject specialists.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Tutor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Secondary team on 0114 243 5555.