The International School of Monza is seeking to appoint an educator to work one-on-one with one of our secondary school students for 10 hours per week for the 2019/20 academic year.
Our school and host city
More information about the school and our host city can be found on our school’s dedicated TES page at https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/international-school-of-monza-1066703 as well as on our website at https://www.internationalschoolofmonza.it. The school is one of several very successful Italian schools belonging to ISE (International School of Europe) which in turn is part of Inspired (www.inspirededu.co.uk), a worldwide network of premium schools offering global best practice and professional development.
We are looking to appoint an educator to work one-on-one with one of our secondary school students for 10 hours per week. Educators should show a high level of initiative, flexibility, creativity and organisational skills in caring for and providing safe and enriching educational experiences for students.
Longer term, there may the possibility of a more permanent positions of employment as professionals within our IB programmes and initial work of this nature can often be a great way for you to get to know the school, as well as for the school to get to know you.
Our school is made up of a strong team of individual specialists who have built a uniquely collaborative environment. As such, we expect colleagues to be committed to such an approach, as well as to high standards and a desire to ensure an excellent profile for the programme both within and beyond our school community.
• to be living locally and able to start work before the end of November;
• to have had recent experience working with students with teenage students special educational needs;
• to have good English skills;
• to be an EU passport holder or already be in possession of a valid visa that enables to work in Italy;
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should complete the standard TES application form via the TES “apply now/quick apply” link. When completing this application form, it is particularly important that candidates include the following:
• Supporting Statement (within the box provided) which clearly outlines your availability and why you are interested in this position;
• CV with photo (as an attached supporting document);
• Contact details of two referees (within the box provided), one of which must be head of school and one of which must be direct line manager, both from current/most recent appointment.
Before employment begins, a criminal records check will need to be completed as part of our safer recruitment and child safeguarding policies.