1 to 1 Intervention Teacher needed in Northampton
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are grades A-C in English and Maths or equivalent.
Vision for Education are looking to recruit a Teacher with strong Behaviour management for employment in a secondary school. The post is temporary with the possibility of going permanent. The hours of work are 8.30 – 3.30 full time.
This position will be working on a 1 to 1 basis with a pupil who is at risk of permanent exclusion. You will be delivering lessons across the curriculum. You do not need to be a qualified teacher for this position however you will be required to be confident enough in delivering and planning lessons and must have teaching experience.
To be considered for the position, you will:
Besides your teaching experience (which is necessary), any of the below experience will also further your suitability to the role.
• Youth/Community work experience
• SEN experience
• Residential support/care worker
• Behaviour Support experience
• Criminology, Psychology, Drama, Music Degree
• Sports coaching qualification or background
• Team Teach/ SKIP, CPI, MAPA physical intervention training
• Youth Offending Services
• Supporting NEET
• Challenging behaviour within an out of school setting
• Teaching/Learning support Assistance/ numeracy and literacy support
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer?
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant / Youth Worker or Care worker or someone with relevant skills and experience who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education please contact our Northamptonshire team on 01604 386 800. Or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency