We are looking to appoint calm, friendly and enthusiastic people to join our ISL community. The successful applicant will be working within a supportive team and will be an important member of the school structure.
The working hours are. The pay is with an immediate start.
You will need to be flexible, ideally have experience of working with children, be a positive role model to our children and ensure confidentiality and safeguarding.
Main Duties will include:
• Supervising students in the lunch hall
• Encouraging positive interactions between students
• Ensuring the safety, welfare and good conduct of students
• Promoting healthy eating
• Ensuring any issues are dealt with in a positive and thoughtful manner and that where appropriate deciding which issues should be raised with relevant staff
• Assisting with associated duties, e.g. cleaning up spillages, ensuring tables are clean etc.
Salary: £12.00 per hour