We require 1 x Teaching Assistant for Early Years in the first instance
1 x Teaching Assistant for Key Stage 1 in the first instance
Both posts are fixed term to July 2019, to commence as soon as possible.
Band 3 / 4, SCP 8 – 12. 32 ½ hours per week term time only plus one week. £12457 to £12867 per annum (actual salary)
We are looking to appoint highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our school.
The successful candidates will be:
· Effective in motivating and inspiring children
· Committed to supporting children’s learning and raising their achievement
· A dynamic and creative team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
· Calm with a positive and confident manner
· Academically able and must have GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent.
We can offer:
· A positive and forward thinking staff team and governing body
· Enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn
· Excellent professional development opportunities
· A supportive working environment, where your contribution will be valued
· Well-resourced classrooms and excellent outdoor space
To request an application pack please contact the school office on 01274 772175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits are warmly welcomed (by arrangement).
Closing Date: Friday, 8 June 2018 at 12.00 noon
Interviews: To be arranged
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to a DBS check.