Smart Teachers is recruiting for a 2iC Mathematics Teachers to join a “good” school in Hampshire, South East England. This full time, permanent positon is available from January 2020. This school boasts an excellent working environment, recent “good” Ofsted inspection and a supportive network of schools as part of a Trust.
About the Role
• 2iC Mathematics Teachers
• KS3 and KS4 only for the time being
• January 2020
• Full time
• £24,000 to £38,000
About the School
• “Good” recent Ofsted inspection
• Excellent building resources
• Positive working environment
• Behaviour is good, students are positive and polite
• Onsite parking
• Walkable distance from popular over ground
• Dynamic department
• Ongoing CPD and internal opportunities across the trust
In order to be considered for this role, the Mathematics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN363522iCMT
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.