We are seeking to appoint an outstanding 2nd IC of Mathematics.
(Not suitable for NQTs or Part Time)
If you are an excellent Mathematics teacher, ambitious for students to achieve their full potential and seeking outstanding career development opportunities then we welcome your application.
We wish to appoint someone who aspires to long term leadership and management.
The ability to teach in key stages 3, 4 & 5 is expected, and A-Level Further Mathematics is desirable.
· Progress 8 score over the last two years: +0.40 & +0.30
· 84% Maths grade 9-4 (2019)
· 21% Maths grade 9-7 (2019)
· Most popular A level subject
· Over-subscribed Catholic Mixed 11-18 Comprehensive
· Excellent record in staff development
· Training school
· School-based MA programme
Why work for The Douay Martyrs Catholic Secondary School:
• Fantastic support from your line managers who wants to see you succeed and thrive.
The opportunity for you to develop your career in the direction that you wish it to grow.
• Extensive CPD opportunities.
• Bespoke CPD for new and emerging school leaders.
• Staff are encouraged to join in Extra-Curricular activities and School visits,.
Here’s what Ofsted have to say:
• “Leaders are ambitious for their pupils”.
• “Leaders motivate staff through highly effective training”.
• “Pupils develop a strong spiritual, moral and social understanding because of the opportunities they are given in school”.
• “The behaviour of pupils is good. There is a calm orderly environment around the school”.
• “There is an exceptionally wide range of enrichment opportunities which helps students to develop personal and social skills. Student retention between Year 12 and Year 13 is high because of this support”.
• “The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is outstanding. Leaders establish a caring Christian ethos which runs through every aspect of support for pupils”.
The Douay Martyrs Catholic Secondary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years