Outstanding Second in MFL required
Main Scale + TLR 2(a)Starting from Easter 2018
What we require:
- A talented teacher of Spanish with French with excellent subject knowledge and passionate about languages for all.
- A dedicated professional driven by a determination to achieve excellence for all students and staff and committed to upholding the highest possible standards.
- A future leader who is ready to take their next step and help lead a happy, creative and forward-thinking department.
What we offer:
- A wonderful place to work - a very oversubscribed 11-18, mixed, Catholic grammar school, with an outstanding OFSTED rating and Teaching School status.
- A happy, harmonious, friendly and positive community of 1,150 students (400 in the 6th form) and 120 staff who enjoy excellent working relationships
- A comprehensive range of CPD and career development opportunities within school, across our Teaching School alliance and beyond.
- The support of an exemplary team of colleagues
- An ethos rooted in social justice, concern for the whole person and striving for excellence
- Applicants must be able to teach Spanish across all key stages, including A level, and French to KS3. The teacher appointed will also be keen to undertake leadership responsibilities, with a particular focus on Spanish.
Applicants are welcome to visit the school or telephone if they have any questions.
Please download and complete the application form on our website and return to Mrs F Uschmann, Head’s PA/HR Manager by post or email to: email@example.com Closing date: Friday 26 January 2018 Interviews: Wednesday 7 February 2018
St Joseph's College is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants for these posts will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.