Ulink College Wuhan is a Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) authorized center that offers IGCSE and A-Level curricula to Chinese students aged 14-19. Currently our course offering covers subjects of language (English and Chinese), maths, humanities, science, vocational and arts. We are a growing school which was opened in Aug 2014, with the student size expanding from the first year’s 17 to the current 275.
We are a member of Ulink Education Group, the first school to introduce Cambridge A-Level into China 16 years ago. Up to date, Ulink Education Group has campuses in Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Suzhou and Wuhan, with more than 3000 graduates, of which, 130+ were admitted into Oxbridge. We are the only school in China that has been granted Excellence in Education Award by CIE (now CAIE).
With a 3,500-year-long history, Wuhan is one of the most ancient and civilized metropolitan cities in China. As the capital city of Hubei Province, Wuhan lies in central China on the middle reaches of the Yangtze River. Wuhan is a major transportation hub, with dozens of railways, roads and expressways passing through the city and connecting to other major cities. It is also recognized as the political, economic, financial, cultural, educational and transportation center of central China.
We are looking for an Art & Design teacher to join our dynamic school.
The successful applicant will be:
- experienced in teaching IGCSE and A-Level Art and Design, preferablly having taught ESL/EAL learners;
- able to give genearl art education and one-on-one tutoring for university application;
- Able to develop the art department and enrich the program offering to students;
- a people-centric team player with excellent organizational skills;
- Leadership role for suitable candidate.
What we can offer:
- competitive salary
- housing allowance
- airfare allowance
- medical insurance (China coverage)
- professional development
- work permit and residence permit
Please submit your application before 15 Jul 2019 and we will be contacting the shortlisted candidate to process an interview.