Vinschool, Vietnam’s largest private school system with over 30 schools and 30,000 students, is seeking dynamic, dedicated and experienced A-Level teachers to join our international teaching team. Successful applicants will teach A-Level Global Perspectives. The course of study follows the relevant pathways of Cambridge Assessment International Education. Successful applicants will be suitably qualified and experienced, as well as being fully committed to supporting the development of students through curricular and extra-curricular activities.
Our typical working week is Monday – Friday, 07:30 – 16:30, with approximately 50% student contact time. Teachers will spend the balance of their working hours planning lessons, consulting with students and adding to overall academic professionalism. Teachers will have no fewer than 10 national holidays off as well as ample personal time off as the academic calendar dictates and reap competitive benefits befitting similar education settings.
As a private, non-profit system, Vinschool’s mission is to provide opportunities to Vietnamese students who would otherwise not have access to education that meets international standards. Vinschool is equipped with modern facilities and strives to remain at the forefront of educational models in Vietnam.
To apply, we are seeking teachers who possess:
• A degree and Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
• At least 3 years’ experience of teaching in your area of expertise
• The ability and qualification to teach A-Level programme
In addition, you should possess:
• Desire to add to the overall development of the academic programme
• Adaptability of teaching methods, learning strategies and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students.
• Passion and ambition to motivate students to reach their full potential
• Experience in an international or ELL environment is a plus
• Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, behavior, social development and health.
• Conferring with teachers, parents or guardians to discuss student progress and to address behavioral or academic issues.
• Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
• Attending faculty meetings, professional development training and school events.
• Planning and working on extracurricular activities such as clubs, academic contests, etc.
• Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by the Principal/Director.
DBS/Police Background Certificate (or equivalent) – additional background screening may be required in accordance with child protection and safeguarding expectations.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements:
• Fluent level English speaker
• Strong presentation, communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Competency in class management, time management, interpersonal relations and team work.
• Adaptable, patient, flexible, devoted and positive outlook.
- International Insurance
- Paid holidays and Summer payments
- 2 way airfare and relocation allowance for overseas hires
- Relocation Allowance
- Housing allowance included
- Discount for children's tuition fee
- Work permit and residence card support