We are seeking an enthusiastic teacher, who loves learning, to join our highly successful Religious Department. We are committed to ensuring that every child is supported to learn and thrive.
In the Sixth Form we offer A-level Religious Studies; owing to a colleague taking maternity leave we require a teacher to deliver the philosophy and ethics side of the course on a part-time basis. If you are driven to inspire and motivate students to do their best, we would like to hear from you. The department is forward looking and student focussed.
The Emmbrook is a flourishing school full of energy and high expectations. It was judged ‘Good’ when last inspected by Ofsted (March 2017).
- An ambitious learning community.
- Opportunities for personalised professional development.
- A supportive and forward looking team of specialist teachers.
- Well-motivated hardworking students.
- An orderly environment.
- Free employee assistance programme, with access to legal support, financial and life planning advice and counselling.
The job description, person specification and application form can be found on the school website under ‘Our School – Vacancies’.
Please email your application form to the below address to arrive before the closing date.
Closing date: 9am, Friday 28 December 2018
The Emmbrook is committed to proactively safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its students and all posts are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.