We are looking for capable, committed, Tutors to work flexibly with small groups of Sixth Form students from the week beginning 24/02/2020 until the start of exams in May/June (flexible). Recent experience in the successful delivery of A-Level qualifications is essential.
Tutors will be paid £30 per hour, for 2-hours per week
- This can be delivered in either one 2-hour slot, or two 1-hour sessions
- Scheduling can also be flexible (during the school day / evenings / Saturday mornings etc.)
Tutors required in the following curriculum areas:
- Maths / Further Maths – Pearson Edexcel
- Chemistry A – OCR (H432)
- Physics A – OCR (H556)
- Economics B – Edexcel (9EB0)
- Geography – AQA (7037)
Are you that person? The answer could be yes if you…
• Have what it takes to push our top students from A’s to A*’s.
• Have a strong track record of raising achievement and small group tuition
• Are familiar with, and experienced in, delivering A-Level qualifications
• Can provide model answers to qualification-specific examination questions
• Would like to work flexibly
• Can start ASAP
To find out more, please visit www.southborough.kingston.sch.uk or feel free to email the headteacher firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at the school.
Applications will be considered as they are received.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.