Forest Bridge School (FBS) is a new school for children on the Autism Spectrum Disorder located 20 miles outside of London in the charming town of Maidenhead. Combining a combination of National Curriculum and ABA methodologies we are a unique setting for advanced and early learners, alike. We pride ourselves on our multi-disciplinary approach to learning with an emphasis on tailoring programs to meet the unique needs of each individual pupil.
ABA Supervisors will be responsible for overseeing approximately 12 pupils (1.5 classrooms) in collaboration with classroom teachers. Each class has a senior tutor to assist in day to day program implementation and monitoring and pupil support is provided on a 1:1 or 1:2 ratio by our ABA Tutors, based on student needs.
ABA Supervisors will have at least 3-5 years of experience in the field of ABA; including experience assessing and monitoring program implementation and providing staff training and coaching. BCBAs or BCaBAs are strongly preferred but candidates who have completed the approved coursework may be considered.
Benefits of joining the team at FBS:
- Ongoing support and supervision by our Head Behaviour Analyst
- Regular collaboration with a team of BCBAs and BCaBAs
- Collaboration with Speech and Occupational Therapists, in addition to other specialists
- Crisis Management training
- Approximately 13 weeks off per year
- Tuition and CEU support
Candidates will possess the following:
- A positive, solution focused attitude
- The ability to deliver ABA in a fun, enthusiastic and systematic way to a variety of learners
- Experience conducting behavioural and educational assessments (e.g.: FBA, VB-MAPP, SSIS, ABLLS)
- Experience overseeing ABA programs for children on the Autism spectrum
- BCBA/BCaBA or completed coursework towards one (for exceptional candidates)