ABC Teachers are working with a school in the Sandwell / Dudley area to find an Academic coach to work with small groups of pupils and 1-2-1 specialising in English.
The ideal candidate would be from a cover supervisor or TA background or have experience as an academic coach. As this academic coach would be helping with English knowledge of the subject is essential.
This is a long term rolling position and applications are required before the end of February in order to be considered.
Applications are required ASAP for this role as it is emergency cover.
About the Role:
· Full time Academic coach cover until the end of the academic year
· Friendly supportive staff
· Opportunity for permanent job
· Strong school ethos
About the School:
· Children from all backgrounds
· Professional development
· Strong and supportive leadership team
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Very Competitive pay rates
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Danny Cotton today on 0121 274 0345 or simply click on the APPLY NOW button below and submit your CV.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.