About Keynote Educational Ltd
Keynote Educational is a leading national provider of courses, conferences and webinars for teachers and senior leaders in schools and colleges in the secondary education sector and also for student revision conferences and webinar sessions.
The company has a long-standing reputation for high quality professional development and training and provides at least 450 training events and conferences per year. Some of these are subject-specific, some on broader, generic themes - including national conferences on the latest educational priorities.
This is an exciting time for the company, as we are in a period of expansion and looking to take on new business opportunities.
We are looking for an appropriately experienced person who has experience of developing and/or delivering CPD for teachers and/or leaders in the secondary education sector. Working in conjunction with our course leaders and conference speakers, the successful candidate will develop both online and face to face courses and conferences, as well as programmes targeted to in-school CPD sessions and student conferences and sessions.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, with an excellent, strategic understanding of the secondary education sector and it’s changing key priorities, issues and directions; a results driven strategic leader, with a positive and enthusiastic outlook who can embrace risk and innovation while maintaining a sharp focus, rigour and consistency when developing courses and conferences with the company’s course and leaders trainers as well as with external stakeholders.
About The Role
You will be responsible for:
- working with course leaders and trainers on subject specific and non-subject specific courses to create and provide approximately 150 high quality courses and conferences per year.
- creating and developing 6 - 8 large-scale conferences per year key, current issues affecting the secondary education sector, and sourcing and inviting relevant conference speakers
- sourcing new course and conference leaders & trainers
- playing a significant part in the company expansion in developing new subject areas, new whole school programmes in key areas such as leadership and management, curriculum design, pastoral care, personal development and behaviour, wellbeing
- liaising with the marketing and sales teams on new courses, new conferences, key new directions, new products for e-marketing and promotion campaigns
- advising on in-school tailored sessions and appropriate trainers, and on our new Mock services provision
- assessing and evaluating the success of the courses and conferences and making changes where necessary
Experience and requirements:
- Have a degree or equivalent qualification
- Have at least 5 years of successful teaching and leadership experience in secondary education, ideally including at least 3 in a middle or senior leadership position
- Have a committed interest in effective CPD and know what it takes to provide high level effective, relevant and valuable CPD which has impact.
- Have experience of developing CPD programmes or delivering CPD sessions in the second education sector
- Be highly motivated, results driven
- Possess the ability to handle complex assignments effectively
- Possess the confidence to successfully develop programmes of courses, with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Have creative and entrepreneurial flair, know when to take initiative, identify good opportunities and see them through
- be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- be confident, positive, resilient, have a hands-on approach to work, get things done, make decisions and meet deadlines
- be highly organised, with a nimble, agile attitude, ready to embrace change and cope with ambiguity
- be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Closing Date: Monday 25 January 2021
Please note, some interviews may be held prior to the closing date
Start Date: as soon as possible after that
What we offer:
- Salary from £42,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday plus 3 additional days over Christmas, and bank holidays
- Benefits package including pension contribution and incentives
- On-going support
- On-site parking
Further Details: for further details and a Job Description, please go to our website www.keynote.org.uk
Application Details: please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
If you have any queries, please call 01625 532974
Keynote Educational Ltd
With years of direct experience and expertise in school leadership, teaching and assessment, we’re at the forefront of secondary education professional development, offering outstanding professional training and support to schools.