Rosebank is a Good Samaritan Independent Co-Educational Secondary Catholic College in the Benedictine tradition, committed to the successful integration of e-learning and innovative pedagogy across the Curriculum.
Applications are invited from people with a passion and flair to support the learning team for the following full time position:
Academic Services Officer
Commencing: Term 1, 2019 (Full Time)
The Academic Services Officer is responsible for the administration and coordination of a range of tasks related to Academic organisation and support within the College. The Academic Services Officer is a key source of information and channel of communication to a variety of stakeholders including students, parents and staff in regards to assisting with timetabling and reporting, and co-ordinating parent teacher meetings.
The key criteria for this position are:
- The ability to work effectively and cohesively with staff, students and parents.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Programs: Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Strong attention to detail with proficient literacy, writing and proofing skills.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to forward plan.
- Support of the Catholic ethos and learning culture of the College.
- Have a recent working knowledge of a school database, preferably Edumate.
- Appropriate clerical qualifications.
Closing date for applications: Friday, 15 February 2019 (9am)
For further information and a role description visit our website:
Applications may be posted or emailed to:
The Principal, Rosebank College
1a Harris Rd, Five Dock NSW 2046 /
The successful applicants will be subject to Employment Screening under the Child Protection Legislation.