We have fantastic opportunities for the right candidates to join the central team at The Sigma Trust. This is an exciting time for the Trust as it expands and we look forward to an exciting future.
We’re looking for you if you…
- Have experience in administering financial management (including purchase and sales ledgers) and budgeting in a school or other large organisation;
- are able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
- hold yourself to high standards of professionalism and confidentiality.
This role will be primarily based at our offices in Clacton on Sea. There is a possibility you will be required to travel to any of The Sigma Trust academies in order to fulfil the responsibilities of the role as needed.
This post is 37 hours per week, across the whole year. However, we are willing to consider applications from people who are able to work fewer hours per week and/or weeks per year.
What We Can Offer
- Competitive Salary;
- a full Continuous Professional Development programme – bespoke to your particular role and career path;
- a friendly and supportive working environment;
- training opportunities through the Trust;
- employee benefits: Pension Scheme, Holiday Pay, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Voucher Scheme, free on site car parking.
For additional information about The Sigma Trust, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk . For further information about this specific post, please email your contact details to email@example.com and one of the finance team will call you back.
To apply for this post please complete an application form, available from the TES website.
Please read the Job Description, Person Specification and the Notes for Applicants document in conjunction with this advertisement.
Closing date 12 noon, Monday 13th August 2018.
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 13th August 2018.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 15th August 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.