Term Time Only plus 10 additional days
Clapton Support Staff Range Scale 5, points 22 - 25, £24,135 - £26,136 (pro rata)
Actual salary for a 40 hour working week - £24,327 - £26,344
Inner London Area
Required September 2017 or sooner
• Are you looking to secure a rewarding role working in an outstanding London academy?
• Do you have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to multitask?
• Are you professional and courteous and able to work on your own initiative to create a positive first impression of our academy?
If so, apply to Clapton Girls’ Academy (an outstanding 11 - 19 girls’ Academy). We are looking for an experienced receptionist with excellent customer service skills and relevant safeguarding knowledge to fill the following fixed term post.
We can offer you:
• A welcoming and caring school with motivated and enthusiastic learners
• The support of a fantastic team of committed, staff
• A strong commitment to your professional development
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level.
Telephone: 020 8985 6641
Twitter feed: @claptonGA
Visit the school website: www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
Closing date: Monday 26th June 2017 (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: Friday 30th June 2017