Highbury College is looking for an Achievements Officer to join our busy Business Intelligence & Achievements Team.
The newly created role of Achievements Officer will be responsible to the Business Intelligence & Achievements Manager in the Business Intelligence Team, providing a high quality examinations service for our staff and students in order to enable the College to meet their mission to enable all our students to succeed. Team working and communications within an overall approach that values people will be of key importance.
This post is full-time (37 hours per week) and all year round.
The main duties of the post are:
· Providing process and administration lead on registration and examination entries within the College and submitting to awarding bodies for own allocation of Boards;
· Managing the Achievement Assistants, being responsible for recruitment, operational management including leave, sickness absence, problem solving, mid-year and end of year performance reviews;
· Ensuring enquires from all users of the service are dealt with efficiently, and there is a fair distribution of these amongst the team (internal, external, Awarding Bodies);
· Ensuring Service Standards are met and monitoring team compliance with these, implementing improvements and troubleshooting areas for concern;
· Liaising with Sector Areas and business support colleagues to ensure the completeness and accuracy of enrolment data in relation to registrations / entries being made with the Awarding Bodies;
· Providing guidance and support to the Achievements Team, Business Intelligence Team and the wider College staff in relation to examination and registration procedures;
· Reporting to the Business Intelligence & Achievements Manager, the post holder must be self-motivated and capable of creativity and innovation;
· It is essential that, to occupy such a role, the post holder will have well developed organisational, communication and teamwork skills. S/he will also have an ability to meet targets and deadlines.
What we can offer you:
· A fantastic benefits package including a competitive pension scheme where the College contributes around 19%
· 24 days’ annual leave per annum, plus eight Bank Holidays and three days Christmas Closure
· A canteen, hair and beauty salon and nursery
· A sports centre with a 50% discount for staff
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Childcare voucher scheme and access to an online discount website
The working environment:
· You will be working within a friendly and professional team who are specialist experts
· You will be working for a Grade 1 Outstanding College which has over 50 years of teaching and learning experience
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS JOB WILL EXPIRE AT MIDNIGHT ON 15/10/2017.