Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following position:
Additional Needs Teacher
Full Time Temporary commencing 2020
• Have a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith and appropriate Religious Education qualifications;
• Have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school;
• Have a commitment to excellence as a classroom teacher
• Demonstrate contemporary teaching methods and be competent within the area of technology
• Be able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community;
Whilst not essential it is preferable that the successful applicant will have:
• A sound knowledge and background in the area of Additional Needs
• An understanding of the relevant legislation
• An ability to coordinate, support and lead staff i.e. teacher aides
• Experience in developing IEP’s
Applications including resume, contact details of at least three referees including a current employer and Parish Priest or Pastor from their local place of worship.
Please email your application as a single PDF or Word file to:
St Francis Xavier Primary
Ballina NSW 2478
Email: to email@example.com
The successful applicant should visit the Catholic Schools Office website with regards to registration requirements of the Diocese.
Applications must be received by 3pm Wednesday 13th Nov 2019.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore Diocese is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/