ADMIN ASSISTANT: FINANCE
Salary Scale B3 (Points 7-11) - Actual salary £11539-£12490 per annum (full time equivalent £19554-£21166)
25 hours per week term time only + 10 days - Permanent post
We are looking to appoint an accurate and self-motivated individual to join the busy and growing MAT Finance Team to deal with all aspects of the sales and purchase ledger. They will also assist with the weekly banking and help to ensure that all financial records and filing systems are maintained accurately and efficiently.
The successful candidate will have:
- excellent organisational and communication skills
- the ability to ensure accuracy and observe confidentiality at all levels
- the ability to work effectively with colleagues as part of a team and individually
- good literacy and numeracy skills
- the ability to effectively use a computer and the desire to learn new computer skills
- the ability to relate to children and other adults
The Collaborative Learning Trust places children at the very centre of everything that we do. The provision of key central services by the Trust enables individual schools to focus even more on providing an outstanding school experience for children and young people – in line with the Trust’s vision. As a recently formed Multi-Academy Trust, founded on existing school partnerships in Yorkshire, we are proud of what we have achieved so far and excited about the future.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and an Enhanced DBS check will be required for this post. We aim for diversity within our workforce.
Closing date Monday 16 September 2019 at noon
For more information and an application form please click on the 'Vacancies' tab at www.princehenrys.co.uk. Please note we do not accept CVs.