Al Khor International School is a 3 to 18, co-educational and non-selective international school. Owned by Qatargas, the world’s largest producer of liquefied natural gas, AKIS caters primarily for the children of the company’s employees. We are one of the largest international schools in the Middle East with more than 4,000 students across our British Curriculum and CBSE Curriculum schools. The school has exceptional facilities and is located in Al Khor Community, 40 minutes north of Qatar’s capital city Doha.
We are seeking to appoint a customer service oriented Admin Assistant. An individual with a flexible and positive approach to work, anticipates the needs of others and takes initiative to respond quickly would thrive in this busy environment. The successful candidate will act as a first point of contact internally and externally and will provide effective administrative support to our teams. This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming community in one of the leading international schools in the region.
Skills & Qualities:
- An individual with strong experience in administration, file preparation, diary management, detail orientated and extremely organised
- The successful candidate must be IT savvy and should have excellent Microsoft Office skills
- The successful candidate will be fluent in English, the ability to speak Arabic is desirable.
- The perfect candidate should have the ability to build excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders, experience of working in a multinational environment is advantageous
- Experience of up loading social media content and knowledge of website content management systems
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information, demonstrating a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Effective inbox, diary, telephone, and meetings management
- Responsible for gathering, presenting and reporting on a variety of information
- Managing diaries, coordinating all relevant briefings and papers, preparing meeting agendas, taking formal meeting minutes, arranging meetings and conferences including preparing relevant communications
What we offer:
Our excellent compensation package includes:
- A highly competitive tax-free salary
- High quality Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- End of service benefits
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to submit a fully attested degree certificate, transcript and police certificate.
Please note that due to government regulations we can only consider applicants who are below 50 years of age.
How to apply:
Please click the apply button.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
24 April 2021
For further information about the school, please visit http://www.akis.sch.qa
Al Khor International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Al Khor International School (AKIS)
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of age 4 - 18 years
About Al Khor International School
Owned by Qatargas – one of the largest natural gas-producing companies in the world, AKIS was established to cater primarily for the children of its employees. The school is located in Al Khor Community, approximate...