To provide high quality administrative support to our pastoral team and to our marketing and communications work.
This is an established post starting as soon as possible. To attract the best possible candidates we are able to offer this either as a full-time (37 hours per week) post, or split into two roles (one at 22.5 hours per week and the other at 15 hours per week). 37 hours/week or 2 part-time posts, term time only, plus 1 week, Band 5 (scale points 12-16).
Malton School is a high achieving and over-subscribed 11 to 18 school situated between York and the North York Moors National Park. This is an exciting time as the school is growing and moving from strength to strength.
We are looking for:
• Highly efficient, skilled and well-organised administrative staff.
• Strong computer and literary skills.
• Excellent team player.
We can offer:
• The opportunity to work as part of a successful and supportive team.
• A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development.
• Enthusiastic students who are keen to make best progress.
• A vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging.
If you would like further information please contact:
Nicola Wise on 01653 605302 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am 28th September 2018 Interviews on: 4th and 5th October 2018
Malton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff to adhere to safe working practices.
866 on roll (196 in Sixth Form)
Headteacher: Mr R Williams