Inspire their Remarkable with Us
Term Time – 22hrs per week- (Mon, Wed & Fri- 12pm – 4pm) (Tuesday 1pm - 4pm) (Thursday 8am – 4pm)
Point 6 (Band 3 Point 17 on old payscale)
We are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and caring person to work in our busy and friendly school office. The successful candidate will have a calm manner, be highly organised, motivated, and have excellent ICT skills. The successful candidate must be able to deal with the daily pressures of our busy academy office, whilst retaining a calm manner and sense of humour.
The ability to work closely and effectively with all staffing groups is a high priority.
Experience of working in a school office will be a distinct advantage. You will be expected to prioritise your own workload and use your initiative and have the ability to work in an environment where there are constant interruptions!!
The main areas of responsibility will include:
- Communicate effectively with all parties.
- Undertake administrative duties.
- Respond to first aid needs and child welfare duties.
- Provide clerical support to the school including reception and general office duties.
All training will be given if needed
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged
Plumberow Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Plumberow Primary Academy is a large three form entry primary academy in Hockley.
During our recent (June 2018) inspection Ofsted graded Plumberow Good in all areas. Attainment is high and the academy is proud of the outstanding behaviour of its learners.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Start date- Monday 4 th November 2019
Interview date-Monday 23 rd September 2019
Closing date- Monday 16 th September 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the ‘apply now’ button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.