36 hours per week Term time only (39 weeks) Permanent
Falconbrook Primary School is a happy successful multicultural school. The Head Teacher and governors are highly ambitious for the school. We are looking to appoint, for an immediate start an enthusiastic and well-presented Admin Officer to support our admin team.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A warm and welcoming first impression.
- The ability to deliver quality customer service to all visitors in a calm, efficient and professional manner.
- Proficient telephone manner.
- Able to show a commitment to the ethos and vision of our school.
- Previous experience as a school administrator an advantage but not essential.
The role consists of front-of-house cover as well as routine administration duties such as producing documents; processing post, bulk photocopying and other miscellaneous administrative duties.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic and motivated children.
- A caring and supportive atmosphere.
- A culturally diverse and inclusive environment.
For further information and to apply please download an application and details from below or from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/ For further details please contact the school on the telephone number or email below.
Completed applications should be submitted to Cheryl Campbell, School Business Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 06 November 2017 (at noon)
Interviews from: 08 November 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Falconbrook Primary School Wye Street,
Battersea SW11 2LX
Tel: 020 7228 7706
Headteacher: Mrs Stella Smith