Tong Leadership Academy
37 hours per week, Term Time plus three weeks
Maternity Leave cover, temporary up to 31 December 2019
Salary: £15,965 - £16,860 per annum
Tong Leadership Academy is part of the non-faith division of Star Academies, one the UK’s leading education providers. Through our mission of educational excellence, character development and service to communities, we aim to fulfil our vision of nurturing today’s young people and inspiring tomorrow’s leaders.
We are seeking to appoint an Admin Assistant to join our busy and friendly admin team. You will be the first point of contact for telephone and face-to-face enquiries for staff and visitors to the school, and will provide administrative support to departments across the school.
• have strong organisational and interpersonal skills
• have GCSE (A-C) English and Maths or equivalent
• have experience working within a reception / administrative role
• have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• be committed to the Star ethos of high expectations
• be an outstanding and highly committed professional who is passionate about supporting learning and young people
• be prepared to work flexibly
You will find a school that:
• is passionate about its vision of ‘nurturing today’s learners, Inspiring tomorrow’s leaders’ and totally committed to our ambition of enabling all our learners to make outstanding progress,
• has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community,
• has high ambitions for all and provides excellent professional development,
• is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from learners, staff and parents,
• has an excellent CPD programme
Closing date: 14 February 2019 at 12 noon
Interviews: 26 February 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts within our school are subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.