27 hrs per week – Term Time Only, VTG6- SP16 (£17,419 FTE) + Health Cash Plan and Benefit package (see website for full details of our employee benefit package)
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed team at The Dolphin School in Bristol
Venturers Trust is a new Multi Academy Trust based in Bristol formed through the merger of CGS Trust and Merchants’ Academy Trust in September 2017. Comprising Primary, Secondary, all-age schools and a Special school the Trust has 3,200 pupils and 700 staff.
The Trust is sponsored by the Society of Merchant Venturers and the University of Bristol. Both sponsors seek to ensure that all our young people receive a truly inspiring education. Their support, challenge and expertise are greatly valued.
We are seeking a dedicated individual who has a passion for helping young people and who is committed to raising the attainment and aspiration of our students.
In return you will join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Higher Degree Support Funding, Childcare Vouchers, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
The successful candidate will have:
· Been educated to a high standard with a minimum GCSE grade C in English and mathematics (or equivalent qualifications).
· NVQ2 or equivalent qualification or experience in relevant discipline.
· A current First Aid certificate or willingness to be trained as a First Aider.
· General clerical/administrative work, ideally in an educational setting, but not essential.
· Ability to communicate and relate to children and adults.
· Ability to minute meetings and produce comprehensive minutes.
· Ability to work independently as well as constructively as part of a team, understanding school roles and responsibilities and your own position within these.
Closing date: 12:00pm on 23rd March 2018
This is a fixed term position until 24th July 2018
Due to the expected volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge or respond to all applicants.
The Dolphin School is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.