Administration Assistant (1 full or 2 part-time posts)
40 hours per week, 40 weeks per year (term time, plus 2 weeks),
Grade H2 SCP 13: Pro rata salary £16,313.61 per annum
Inclusive of Fringe Allowance
Could you be an enthusiastic Administration Assistant who would like to join an academy rated as Good by Ofsted?
If you believe that anyone can excel and that everyone deserves the best, then this is the job for you.
As an Administration Assistant you will assist with co-ordinating and administering the recruitment of staff and administer the booking of training courses for academy staff. In addition you will join a small team providing general administrative support to the academy including assisting with school events, administering trips and visits and provide daily cover on Reception. You will have good literacy and numeracy skills, have previously worked in an administration role, have experience of using school data systems and have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
We can offer:
- Professional development opportunities
- Support and mentoring by a strong Senior Leadership Team and department heads
- A full induction programme for new staff to the academy
- An incentive package, which includes: complimentary gym membership, access to the cycle scheme, childcare vouchers and full use of an employee assistance programme
- Promotion and career development within a multi academy trust setting (Meller Educational Trust)
- The opportunity to work in our double award winning £30 million new building with excellent facilities
- A full programme of wellbeing and social activities as part of our commitment as an Investors in People (Health and Wellbeing Award) employer.
If you would like to join an oversubscribed, forward thinking academy with a strong vision, and a team of staff and students who share the commitment to its success and are ‘Proud to Belong’ then, we would welcome your application.
For further information about the academy, please visit our website www.thebusheyacademy.org
Closing date: 9am Monday 18 September 2017
Interviews: Thursday 28 September 2017
The Bushey Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.