We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join the staff of CHS South.
This is a permanent post, working 35 hours per week all year round.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate to join our administration team who work collaboratively to ensure that the school’s administration and student support services operate efficiently and effectively. The ideal candidate will provide excellent customer service to colleagues, students and the wider school community.
• You must be passionate about working with young people, supporting them to achieve the very best outcomes and ensuring they are prepared to be successful citizens of the future.
• You will have excellent ICT skills and administration skills so you can provide excellent support to the team and school.
• You will be well organised, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively with a range of different audiences, including students, parents, colleagues and external agencies.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate who is excited to establish their skills in a dynamic and expanding Academy Trust, is committed to excel in a supportive environment and will engage successfully in effective professional development.
This role is Grade 3, reflecting a salary of £18,933 - 19,698 per annum.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.
• Please note we do not accept CVs;
• Applications will only be accepted on the TES Support Staff application form
• References will be applied for at the shortlisting stage.
• Applications may not be considered if they are incomplete.
The application closing date is Sunday 19 September 2021.
Our school is proud to be part of the Prospere Learning Trust. Prospere Learning Trust was formed in September 2017 through the merger of two multi academy trusts. We currently employ over 900 staff and are passionate about providing exceptional education for children from any background so that they become happy, confident adults with excellent academic knowledge and qualifications. We believe that our staff play a vital role in achieving our vision. Great schools thrive because of the great people in them.
All applicants must be permitted to work in the UK and hold a relevant work permit where necessary. This is not a role in which the Trust sponsors a visa application. If you have lived or worked outside of the UK in the last 5 years, the Trust will also require additional information in order to comply with safer recruitment requirements. Any job offer will be conditional on the satisfactory completion of the necessary pre-employment checks including receipt of satisfactory references.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years