Full Time, Term Time Only + 1 week, Fixed term until 29 March 2018
Commencing as soon as possible
Are you an organised and efficient team member?
Do you want to make a difference to students’ lives?
Then St Peter’s Catholic Voluntary Academy is the place for you! Come and join our warm and friendly Catholic community. Our hidden gem of a school is currently in an exciting phase of change and this is a great time to join us.
We are looking to appoint an efficient administrator to assist our Academy development.
The ideal candidate will
• be responsible for providing a high standard of secretarial and administrative support.
• have experience of undertaking administrative tasks within an office environment
• have excellent IT skills and be able to adapt these to job specific programs
• have strong teamwork, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• be able to manage workload and deadlines
• demonstrate confidentiality and integrity and present a professional corporate face for the academy
• a genuine passion and a belief in the potential of every pupil
• be a self-motivated and driven professional able to work with other or on their own initiative
It is desirable, though not essential that candidates have knowledge of safeguarding practices and experience of managing budgets.
We can offer you:
• a passionate commitment to your professional learning
• the opportunity to work with a supportive and cohesive team
• the opportunity to build relationships and work with enthusiastic students every day
St Peter’s is renowned locally for its caring atmosphere and respectful welcoming students. With students’ futures at the heart of our mission we enable students to learn and teachers to teach in our culture of high expectations and compassion.
Please download application information from our advert. To schedule a visit to St Peter’s or to return a completed application form please contact Miss K Hall via email at email@example.com or on 01642 453462. Application forms and job specification details are available on our website www.stpeters-sch.com.
Closing Date: Friday 13 October 2017