Administration Assistant – Safeguarding & Pastoral Support
Scale 3, Point 4-5
37 hours per week, Mon-Thur 8am to 4pm, Fri 8am to 3.30pm, Part-time will be considered
Term time only
Actual salary £15,723 to £16,038
Do you want to make a real difference to the life changes of students and the communities we serve? Do you have the potential to achieve the best possible outcome and highest level of wellbeing for all students? If so we are looking for an Administration Assistant, Safeguarding & Pastoral Support to join our forward-thinking team. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic candidate who will enjoy working in a school that values and delivers excellent professional development. The successful candidate will be capable of inspiring students through their involvement with pastoral support and have a firm belief in the potential of all students.
We are looking for a candidate to assist with the administration of Safeguarding & Pastoral Support needs at Castle View School. Our ideal candidate will:
• Assist in maintaining a culture that recognises and understands the importance of safeguarding.
• Respond in a professional and sensitive manner at all times.
• Be a point of contact and support for the DSLs and the pastoral team and those involved in safeguarding/student pastoral issues at the school.
• Accurately input and retrieve information from the school files and data collection systems.
• Be responsible for the organisation, management and upkeep of records and student files.
• Support the collection of information regarding any reported incidents or updating of student files.
• Produce documentation and distribute as required.
• Communicate with parents, staff, students and external agencies to provide a rapid response to issues.
• Attend meetings as required to take and produce clear and concise minutes and actions as a result of the meeting.
• Book meeting venues and collate paperwork as required.
• Seek appropriate training and updates linked to the role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who truly aim to make a difference, not only to student life chances and successes, but also developing young people who contribute to society with kindness and confidence.
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic, friendly and talented students
• A dedicated, experienced and hardworking team of staff with a strong sense of collective endeavor
• The opportunity to develop within a school which is supported by a highly effective Trust that is committed to staff wellbeing and development.
To apply for the role please download the application form from the vacancy page on https://www.zenithmultiacademytrust.co.uk/vacancies/ , completed applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org . CV’s will not be accepted without a completed application form.
You must complete the application form fully and give details of all employment, training and gaps in employment since leaving secondary school to the present day. Any additional information, which you wish to bring to the notice of the selection panel should be included in your letter of application (supporting statement). Please ensure you say why and how you meet the criteria from the person specification in your letter of application. Full job description and person specification can be found at the end of this pack.
Closing Date: Midday 10th December 2021
If you have any queries, wish to discuss the role informally or undertake a visit to the Trust, please do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com or telephone 01702 426707.
We look forward to receiving your application. You will be notified of your application status within two weeks of the vacancy closing date.
At Castle View School we are passionate about everyone pursuing excellence, to be the best that they can be.
Our vision: Students, Parents and Staff working in partnership to pursue academic excellence, nurturing students’ personal and social d...