OneSchool Global UK is part of the OneSchool Global network, one of the most extensive and progressive networks of schools and educational support services in the world. With schools in 20 countries worldwide, our 9,000 students are benefiting from the amazing results of global collaboration and cutting-edge educational methods such as Self-Directed Learning.
Our friendly team at our Maidstone Campus are seeking to appoint a Campus Administration Officer with Exams Officer responsibilities on a full time (TTO plus 2 weeks), permanent basis. You will work as a member of the school’s administrative team providing clerical and administrative support to assist in the smooth running of the school.
Our schools offer achievement, opportunity, and professional challenge to our students within a supportive environment. The students have a passion and desire to excel in learning. We are looking for conscientious and hard-working individuals who are passionate about education, pay meticulous attention to detail and who wish to maintain our environment to the highest standard. Our goal is to become a leading-edge school in every aspect.
• To work in positive collaboration with other campus staff to support the SLT and administration team to ensure the smooth running of the school, and to assist the school in meeting the academic, pastoral and other needs of students
• To provide high quality clerical and administrative support to all departments as required
• To provide a professional, personable and customer focused service to internal and external personnel
• To maintain accurate and up to date attendance / lateness records and to ensure ongoing monitoring of attendance for all students and to promote good attendance across the school
• Administer a daily attendance and punctuality check each morning and follow up the daily absences by telephone or other means including checking the school answerphone for absence messages and record appropriately on SIMS (School Information Management System)
• Manage supply cover as and when required in order to meet the needs and demands of teaching and learning
• To provide administrative support for campus meetings to include distribution of papers and taking minutes as required
• Use a good level of IT knowledge to undertake the production of a range of documents (eg. Letters, reports, memos etc) using various Microsoft programmes (e.g Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other IT packages to produce accurate and well-presented information on time, to enable teaching staff to meet their responsibilities for producing information
• Ensure all examination activities are carried out in a timely and accurate manner in line with OSGUK Examinations Policy and Procedures and Exam Board regulations
• Liaise with subject staff, prepare seating arrangements, issue of timetables, receipt, check and secure storage at all times of question papers, conduct of exams, check and despatch of completed scripts, issue of results and certificates
• Liaise with SEND team to ensure authorised Access Arrangements are in place for examinations in line with the SEND team’s instructions and evidence maintained
• To perform such other duties as may be requested from time to time, commensurate with the role
• Uphold and promulgate the OneSchool Global UK ethos within all areas of responsibility
The successful applicant will:
• You will have experience of working in a general administration environment (working in an education setting is desirable)
• Good level of skills for Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
• Experience of using database applications including SIMS
• Working knowledge of Data Protection and Confidentiality
• A*-C in GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
• Ability to complex work to the required standards of accuracy and presentation
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
• Take a collaborative role when working within a team
• Able to meet deadlines changing priorities and competing demands
• Ability to work with regard for confidentiality, data protection and safeguarding always
• Willingness to undertake relevant training and identify own development needs
• Have a flexible approach and positive attitude towards work
• To set an example of positive personal integrity and professionalism, with positive, appropriate and effective communications and relationships at all levels
In return we offer:
• Supportive staff and an involved community who are committed to school improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
• Students who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning
• Excellent premises and resources providing a modern and technologically advanced learning environment
• The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students
• On-going CPD with support from our Teacher Training Academy- our innovative skills centre which is driving progress in learning and teaching throughout OneSchool Global UK
• Dedicated and talented specialist staff who work together to continually build upon our high standards
For more information about OneSchool Global UK or specific information relating to our Campus please visit http://www.oneschoolglobal.com or follow us on LinkedIn at OneSchool Global UK.
Please email email@example.com for an application pack or if you have any questions about the role.
Early applications are encouraged, as we reserve the right to close the advert early if a suitable candidate is found.
Closing Date for application forms: Midday on Friday 31st December 2021
Interviews will be held week commencing: WC. 10th January 2022
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
OneSchool Global UK Maidstone Campus is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2021 and The Education Act 2002, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
OneSchool Global UK Maidstone Campus (formerly Focus School Linton Park Campus) is an independent, all-through, co-educational, non-selective school for children aged 7-18. It has a strong Christian ethos and there are 201 pupils on its roll. Linton ...