Hours: 36 hours per week
Working weeks per year: 40 weeks
Willow Bank Primary School is looking for an administrator to join their happy front office team on a fixed term maternity cover contract.
The post will be 36 hours per week, 40 weeks per year. The typical hours of work will be 8.15am to 4:30pm including a lunch break.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate at interview stage:
- Excellent interpersonal skills which includes outstanding ‘front of house’ customer care.
- The drive and commitment to fully participate in a lively school office.
- The ability to ensure efficiency in all aspects of the role.
- An excellent understanding and competency with a range of Microsoft Office programmes.
- Knowledge of SIMS is desirable but training would be given to the successful candidate.
- Administrative experience, preferably in education.
- Sympathy with the Trust’s ethos.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times and to deal with issues of a very sensitive nature.
- A sense of humour and the ability to be able to multi-task work with energy and enthusiasm.
The candidate will also be self-motivated, hard-working and an enthusiastic individual with the ability to be flexible and able to work to support the school office and any of the three schools within the Trust, depending upon the need. They will also be required to play a key role in the administration of the recruitment process for the Trust.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and other employment checks.
The school is committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery.
For further information about the school please visit the school website: www.woodlandacademytrust.co.uk
Candidates must read the job description and be able to fulfil the person specification.
This post is considered to be a customer-facing position; as such it falls within scope of the Code of Practice on English language requirement for public sector workers. The school therefore has a statutory duty under Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 to ensure that post holders have a command of spoken English sufficient for the effective performance of the job requirements. The appropriate standards are set out in the person specification. These will be applied during the recruitment/selection and probationary stages.
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 19th April 2018
Interviews will take place on: Friday 26th April 2018
To apply for this vacancy please download and complete the attached application form and email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.
References will be requested for those short listed ONLY and prior to interview.
The Woodland Academy Trust
Willow Bank Primary School