Required Administration Officer Post (XS 8.4c) - Grade 6 – 37 hours per week - term time and inset days
We are seeking to appoint a hard-working, enthusiastic and reliable Administration Officer to join our staff. Ideally the successful candidate would be able to take up post ASAP. This post would involve working 37 hours per week during term time including inset days. The specific framework of the day is 8.00am until 4pm Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will:
• Have excellent organisation and administrative skills
• Be able to deal with all matters confidentially
• Have a high level of skill in both spoken and written English and in Maths
• Be able to work on their own initiative in an organised and flexible manner
• Be responsible for updating the schools social media
• The ability to deal professionally and sensitively with all visitors to school
Previous school office experience using SiMS.net would be an advantage. We would require the successful candidate to undertake relevant First Aid training.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced DBS check in line with the Government’s safer recruitment guidelines.
Sturminster Newton High school values the diversity of our workforce and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
For further information please go to the school’s website www.mysnhs.net or contact Joanne Bruton, at the school.
NB: Please note that we cannot accept CV applications for the post - please apply via TES online application