Full-Time, Permanent Contract
37 Hours per Week, Term-Time only + 2 Weeks (40 weeks total)
Salary Band F, Points 7-10 (starting on Point 7 - £17,100 actual term-time salary)
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person. North Leamington School is a fantastic place to work and develop and we’d love you to come and join us!
We are seeking to appoint a professional and efficient Admin Officer to provide confidential and proactive administrative support to the Senior Assistant Headteachers. You will be involved in the planning and coordination of the school’s CPD programme, support of the Behaviour and Rewards system, and also of the Quality Assurance and Appraisal processes. In addition you will be responsible for arranging teacher cover, dealing with cover issues during the day, and providing reports and statistics.
What You Offer
• You will be able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• You will have the ability to remain calm under pressure, work to tight deadlines and be able to prioritise tasks accordingly.
• You will understand the need for confidentiality.
• You will be accurate and reliable.
What We Offer
• A fantastic, state of the art school in which to work, with exemplary relationships at all levels, and outstanding outcomes.
• Access to staff wellbeing services provided by our sickness absence insurance company
• First class commitment to developing individuals and working with others to reach their full potential; our personalised CPD programme and facilities are second to none.
Experience of working in an education setting is desirable but not essential. Most of all we are looking for the right candidate to fit in to our school and be able to pick up the role quickly.
If you wish to be part of this outstanding Learning Community, please complete our application form and submit to email@example.com
North Leamington School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Post Deadline: Monday 4 November 2019 (09:00am)
Interviews are expected to take place soon after the post deadline